The EasyStand 5000 and 5000 Youth were discontinued on April 1, 2009. The 5000 Series of products is being replaced with the EasyStand Evolv.
Please contact AMI Customer Service at 800-342-8968 if you have any questions.
Who uses the 5000?
- Individuals from 5′ to 6’5” (152-195 cm) and up to 280 lbs. (114 kg.)
- Individuals with hip, knee or ankle contractures
- Individuals with Spinal Cord Injury, Multiple Sclerosis, Traumatic Brain Injury, Spina Bifida, Stroke & more
What is the 5000?
The EasyStand 5000 is a supportive sit-to-stand stander designed to meet the needs of a variety of people. Tool-free adjustments and a wide variety of support options make it ideal for multi-user facilities.
Where would you use this stander?
- Rehabilitation Facilities and Hospitals
- Schools and Educational Settings
- Extended Care Units, Nursing Homes, & Group Homes
- Home and Workplace
- Veterans’ Hospitals
When would you use this product?
- At home while reading or watching TV
- In rehab, when adjustability is key
- To get a good stretch
- Immediately after injury for the greatest benefits
How does it work?
- Transfer from the wheelchair to seat
- Position the kneepad and other supports
- Pump actuator handle to desired standing position
Why is the 5000 a better choice?
- Natural sit-to-stand transition allows user to stop at any position.
- User is fully supported from sitting to standing.
- It works well with people who have limited range of motion.
- Ease of use increases compliance with standing programs.
- Tool free adjustments and support options make the 5000 ideal for busy rehabs.
Adjustments – Quick & Easy, Tool Free
|Seat Depth||Back Angle||Side Supports|
|Table/Front Pad||Kneepads||Foot Plates (plantar dorsi,